Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lady Vols

I had a first today in my 4 years of being a resident of the state of Tennessee!


Yep, I went to my first Lady Vols basketball game.  A friend at church had some extra tickets so I decided to go with her.  It was a fun afternoon getting out.  A little strange experience because it's been several years since I have been to a sporting event.  They won by lots of points so it wasn't an overwhelmingly thrilling game.  I did not realize they were the national champs for the past 2 years.  

I though of something funny earlier that I intended to write about but as I sit here now, I have absolutely no recollection of what it was.  It was really funny at the time.  I do remember that.  Oh well, perhaps I'll remember it tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Way to be a baller, shot caller.