Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is ART


This my friends is what they refer to as a piece of art!

On craigslist I found a guy selling one that looked like it was flipping the bird.  I struggled as to whether I could fix that or not.  Didn't email about it until today and it's been sold.  

BUT WAIT!

They actually still make these chairs!  Can you believe it?  Of course the new one is more expensive than the used one.  But these new ones aren't offensive either.  I'm actually trying to work out a budget for myself so that when I get in my new place I don't just spend out the wazoo on stuff.  I'm setting some limits and goals of things I truly need.  

For most this chair would seem to be a frivolous want.  But I'm thinking this might fall in the need category.  It's got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen!  I'm so grown up.  I know.  The multi color chair is great but they also have several different colors to choose from.  So I could potentially get the black or something that would not just scream at you upon walking in my front door.  We'll see.  what's the consensus.  Is it worth budgeting for this piece of art or not??  (By the way, the chair vibrates!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!!!!
Love,
mama