Friday, February 8, 2008

Downstairs

I was just downstairs in the apartment and had to help hold up a piece of sheet rock.  That's all I had to help with and on my way back upstairs to work I just looked around down there.  I thought of the constant changing and moving and odd living arrangements I've gone through since I moved here in May of 2004.  Then the thought ran through my mind...  Was it worth it?  


YES!  Every change and inconvenience and not knowing moment was worth it because God is going way overboard to take care of me on this one.  Mike said it's kind of like building a new house.  I said yeah except I'm not paying for it!  :)  I'm so glad that i didn't give up on what God was trying to do over the past years.  More than that I'm glad He hasn't given up on me through all those times!


No comments: