Friday, February 20, 2009

What's the problem here?


Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture?

Look closely...

Yes, the basket is really cute!  But look closer.

Do you see the problem yet?  Think from a healthy perspective.

Give up yet?

If you look close enough you will notice about 3 bananas rotting in the basket.  Got any clue why they are rotting?  Let me just go ahead and tell you.  It's because my tongue would much rather taste fudge in the morning for breakfast than a banana!  Awful, I know!  Praise the Lord I've almost finished the fudge.  Won't have to worry about that temptation much longer.  You can't tell it very well but those apples aren't looking too fresh themselves!


3 comments:

Lucy said...

That's great. We're soul mates in this respect. I went to a Super Bowl party this year where they had tons of good food including cheese dip and brownies and do you know there was a skinny blond there who ate an apple instead.

Needless to say she and I didn't become friends, mainly because I don't befriend extra terrestrials unless they are named ET or Alf.

Anonymous said...

there would not have been such a problem if you would have shared some of that LARGE pan of fudge with your friend down the road!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Lucy: sweet soul mates indeed. An apple at a party... seriously.

Penny: The picture made it look bigger than it was. it was an optical illusion. :) I thought I did share some of it. But i guess maybe i didn't. Sorry about that. BUT you had birthday cake and your house all these days I had fudge at mine! :) I would share some now but if my memory serves me correctly, it's all gone. I did share donuts with you today though!