Thursday, February 19, 2009

Newness

It took about two weeks but I finally stopped jumping when I walked past a mirror.  The short hair thing really threw me off a bit.  I made the comment last night that it took two weeks for my hair to look decent.  The comment I received back was actually it took you two weeks to finally be ok with it.  

Yes, that was true.  It's pretty easy to fix which is good.  I know this is going to sound bad to many people.  However, it is the truth.  I have not brushed my hair since I cut it!  I run my fingers through it in the shower but that's the extent 
of it.  

Below are a few pics of the new hair and what it does without a hair brush!  :)



A little more wave than curl.

A little more curl than wave.

Only about half dry.  Can you see what else is new other than the hair??

There's really no method to the madness of creating curls or waves.  Basically, I wash it...  Put a little gel in it (if I want to "fix" it) run the blow dryer for about 2 minutes (or just let it air dry) then what happens happens.  

 I am not a self portrait type person so Mama I hope you enjoy seeing your daughter because I mostly did this for you!  I love you!  And for Lucy who'll appreciate the hair pics.  

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I do appreciate the hair pics. And I love it. You are precious.

When can I expect to see pics of the full grown "Grow a Boyfriend"? I'm interested to see how he turned out.

Lindsey said...

i'm working on that. apparently i let the water go a little dry and one leg kinda shriveled up. :( can't grow plants or boyfriends. seriously...

Anonymous said...

I love your hair and your glasses.
love,
mama