Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Loft completion pictures



The beds have made it to the boys room. They like them!

Each bed has a hook for their coat and a hook for their cape they got for Christmas.

All stuffed animals fit nicely on their top shelves.

Align Center

The desk can either be folded up to make more room to play or can be put down to actually use. They each have a nice lap and chair to use at their desk.

This was definitely a fun and worthwhile project. Thanks to my sister in law I am now hooked on a new blog. I say hooked. Don't have lots of time or resources to be completely hooked but I hope to start a new project pretty soon. Perhaps not as extensive as the beds.

2 comments:

justcallmerie said...

Izzy is asleep, I'll show her tomorrow, she will love them. Hope to see y'all soon. You did an amazing job!

Love ya!

Lucy said...

Rock on with your bad construction self.

Bad as in good.