Monday, January 10, 2011

Desi update

Two months later and Desi's heart is beginning to have glimpses of a softness. Before Christmas break one day I walked into the Club from picking up kiddos and I hear Desi call my name. She comes over to me and says, "Guess what!?!" So I ask, "What?" Then this is what she says with a huge smile...

"I had a great day today!"

I just grinned and hugged her! A day that was not miserable for Desi. What a joy...

After Christmas break I come in after picking up kids again and find 3 pictures on my desk all by none other than Ms. Desi! Still not 100% sure what I'm doing at that place, but Desi does not feel miserable everyday.

Yes, I went to Haiti over Christmas break. I have pictures and videos that I am working on getting on my computer as I type this blog.

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE making a difference!! We are very proud of you.
Love,
mama