Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary Brother & Sis in law

Six years ago to this day my big brother had a pretty exciting day. This is the day Sara Blanscet agreed to hang out with him for the rest of his life. They got married down in Aggieland at All Faith's Chapel on campus. It was of course a fun filled day. I have five major memories from that day.

5. Trying to find an easel to put a ginormo picture of them at the sign in table for the reception.

4. Helping soon to be sister in law get the dress to the Chapel in my mom's suburban.

3. Soon to be sister in law having a stomach situation (she knows what I'm talkin' about)

2. Waking up the next morning in our single wide trailer where my sister in law and I were living that semester not being able to walk through the house from all their wedding junk! They trashed the house with their stuff then left town! Punks!!

1. The best moment I remember though was when my brother saw Sara beginning to walk down the aisle. The look on his face is one I will never forget. It was a look that I only hope my groom will have for me one day. It was a look of awe that the woman walking down that aisle was soon to be his wife. Beau is not a natural smile for a picture kind of guy but I remember that day I didn't have to poke him at all to get a good picture. He had joy on his face that day. Then the moment Sara started walking towards him that joy became amazing to watch. I am thankful I got to take part in that special day 6 years ago.

Love you both dearly!

Happy Anniversary


No comments: