Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have arrived...

Back in Texas for the Christmas celebration!

The plane ride was lovely as always...  After an hour delay we finally left Knoxville.  Was seated next to some Asian lovebirds who all but made love there next to me.  Then as we get off the plane I realized it must have been father/son work day or something because that kid coming out of the cockpit was not old enough to fly a remote control plane let alone one with real people on it!  

Ty and Mom picked me up so that was an eventful ride home.  We stopped by to visit my Aunt in Carrolton.  Beau and Sara came over for dinner with cute Ainsley!  I watched a couple of comedy shows with Dad then went a visited with a friend for way too long.  Supposedly we're getting up "early" not sure by who's definition of early we're talking about...  But we've got to get food for Christmas eve and Christmas day.  Dad did inform us that we're suppose to get some precipitation from 3-9pm which means we might not go anywhere.  I'm sure it'll be fine though. 

Farewell for now.  I did not get my usual plane ride nap because I was way too into a book I'm reading.  As tired as I am right now I think I'm going to pick it up once more.  Just for a chapter.  :)  

2 comments:

Lucy said...

First of all, that stinks about the lovebirds. Some people have no sense of propriety. Secondly, what book are you reading?

Lindsey said...

The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers. I finished it this morning. It was good! Not as good as Redeeming Love but just a different type of good. I love her writings.