Monday, March 24, 2008

New pictures!

Here's some pics of the new place. I've slept here for 2 nights and already rearranged furniture once. :) Needless to say this is not the finished product by any means. I still don't have hardly any clothes, bathroom or kitchen stuff in here yet. I hope to get some of that done this week. All my kitchen stuff is still just out on the counter tops. Due to a gracious couple I'm going to go buy a brand new couch tomorrow! I'm going to order a new bedspread that I've found on sale with some other money I have been blessed with. I'm going to get a big one so it will hang to the floor and all my under the bed junk will be hidden.

My folks and Ty are coming to visit the middle of next month and will be bringing me a few more things so I'm serious when I say this is only the beginning for this place. I don't even have a picture hung on the wall yet. Stay tuned in the days to come for more pictures.




My church here in Tennessee threw me a surprise housewarming shower! It was awesome. I also got enough cash to go buy a wardrobe to be my closet. I found this one at an antique store and I LOVE IT!










My bedroom. With the world's cutest wardrobe!




Extra beds! I've always wanted bunkbeds!




Living room/ extra sleeping space too. My new couch is going to have a sleeper in it! 




Random space. Check out the cool beam pillar thing. That use to be a round pole but they built it to look like a column. 







Check out the green door! And my cute kitchen table. and the cute KITCHEN! I have a full fridge and gas stove (which is awesome to cook on). The door you sort of see is the door to the bathroom. Nothing spectacular going on in there. The brand of toilet is a jacuzzi so the big joke is that they put me a jacuzzi in my new house. It works great, one foot at a time! :) I'll take some pictures of it later once I get more than a toilet and a sink. 

Well, there you have it folks. This is where I'll be living until the Lord says otherwise! You're welcome to swing by for a visit anytime. I've got lots of extra sleeping space if you'd like to stay for a longer visit. I'll do my best to keep new pictures coming as I get things more in order.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

A wardrobe?! I love it! Tell me you've reached in and felt of the back wall already. You never know...

Lindsey said...

i did not but the stewart kids did. they were all over here the other day and i hear chris tell them to all get out of the wardrobe. they had shut themselves in it!

The Sharpe's said...

i'd love to come out and see your place!!! it'd be fun to bring peyton out to the "country" :0) and do you need anything else? i'd love to get you something :0)