Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy few weeks...

Nana was getting ready to loud up the gator to take to Mimi and Pa's house so Ty could do some hard work there!  Somehow the little guy got distracted with the umbrella and thought it was really cool how it just popped open really fast.  He's a mess.  I personally love his boots and hat!  
He's backing up his Escalade to which you either have to continually say "Come on back!" or you have to say "beep, beep, beep" like EdEd's truck beeps when he has to go back.  Often times you have to say both.  He backs up his little cars and tractors like he's a 50 yr old man who's been doing it all his life!  

Ty with his Oncor trucks.  His EdEd works for Oncor.


Evelyn's baby comes into this world around April 28.  
She's having a little boy!

I'm not sure why the apartment post wouldn't put the words where I wanted but it wouldn't.  I don't have time to try and fix it so hopefully you can gather from the pictures what I was talking about.  


The past couple weeks have started our busy time around here.  I did get to make a trip to Texas to go see one of my dear friends who's having a BABY!  doesn't seem possible.  


I also got to spend lots of time with my family and of course play with the world's cutest nephew! They found out the the world's cutest niece named Ainsley Grace Williams (or atleast they're pretty sure that's what they're naming her) will be entering into 7:30 am unless she decides otherwise.  Sara, sister in law, had to have an emergency C-section with Ty so they've already just scheduled the c-section with this one.  


Sara has developed a hernia that's giving her some trouble so please keep them all in your prayers as they await their new baby then enter into the world of no sleep with a new born!  


Our calendars at work show we'll have company at camp for the next 21 weeks as of now except for one weekend in March.  Of course our dates will just continue to fill up as time rolls on.  My parents and Ty will hopefully be able to make a trip out here that one weekend we don't have anyone to visit and bring a few things for my apartment.  I look forward to that visit!

No comments: