Sunday, January 24, 2010

11:59pm


What does such a time as 11:59pm represent? Well, it's like the new scholastic curfew. I have two online course and one on campus course this semester. Sunday night at 11:59pm is when class is officially over for the week. For the most part.

Friday afternoon I realized that at 11:59pm on Friday is one part of one class is over. Then you have until 11:59pm Sunday to complete a second part. Why does one class have two parts? I have no idea. So, Friday evening I was a little thrown off by this slight kink in my plans.

If you ever wonder what I'm doing Sunday night near the 11:59pm you can probably take one wild guess and be correct. Tonight I finished by 11pm so I'm doing good. There's probably some speculation out there that some of my procrastination tendencies would have changed since I am studying the Bible which I happen to enjoy. While I do enjoy studying the Word, doing an assignment is not study to me. Therefore, procrastination is in full force!

oh well... Better late then never.

Or as my famous line from college goes

Procrastination = deadline driven


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some things never change.....
Love you,
mama