Thursday, September 9, 2010

This day.

Today I found myself at Lowe's, Staples, and Wal-Mart with the secretary of my office and two cute senior adult ladies from her church. Oh the fun! It really was a fun morning with them. My problem came in at Wal-Mart. It is a store that I never go to! Today it's where they wanted to go so I went.

I had to go pee when I got there. So I went.

Remembering the mussings of my friend Lucy about the usage of a public toilet (you should go read here story). I decided against what I had been taught about the fine art of thigh burning hovering to avoid the germs. So, I sat on the toilet seat.

Got up and went to wash my hands. It was in that moment I realized there should be a new invention. My hands didn't feel dirty... However, my butt that went down on that seat dry and came back up less than dry was thinking through how I needed my butt cheeks washed not my hands!

Of course this doesn't even begin to describe what looked to be about a 4 year old on the babies changing table who had messed her diaper. Pretty sure most grown men don't even smell that bad! Whew... Can't wait to get back to Wal-Mart someday soon!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I feel your pain. I've considered keeping baby wipes in my purse for that very reason.

Lindsey said...

Baby wipes... Not a bad idea!