Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New favorite sound

I wish I could post the sound but that would take more time and effort than I am willing to give at this moment. However, I would like to take a moment to express what this sound is.

It would be the sound of a keyboard being typed on. Then the phone ringing, someone answering it and taking care of the entire phone call. Then of course it is the sound of these words. "I can help clean if you need me to."

Never have I heard such beautiful words!

Okay, maybe I have but right now in life these words and sounds are amazing. The typing is of our new administrative assistant. She is typing at our main computer while I get to do my work on my computer. The one answering the phone would be the admin assistant again while I get to straighten up my office that's been crazy for awhile. Once again the one offering to help clean is the admin assistant. She works from 1-5 Monday - Friday. She is totally willing and already has come in a few mornings just to volunteer to help clean!

AMAZING! That's the best word I have now to describe the current situation.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An answer to prayer....
love you,
mama

Lucy said...

Congrats on the new hire. Do you think she'd be willing to help clean my house?

Lindsey said...

Lucy, if you lived closer I feel certain she would. She's just that nice!