Monday, July 21, 2008

Still here!

Yes, I am still alive.  :)

It's just summer time around here in East Tennessee which equals to lots of fun stuff all the time! I'll be posting more in the weeks to come hopefully as things transition to a somewhat slower pace.  It has been a good summer.  Our numbers are down somewhat.  Not as much as we expected with the economy and gas prices.  What has been wonderful is the powerful number of encouragements Chris (my boss) or I have directly received in regards to how they have seen the Lord through this ministry.  I don't mean personal comments about Chris and I but just how God has really gotten their attention through the ministries here.  That of course for Chris or myself is the absolute best compliment we could ever hear.  It's for those reasons that we do this crazy job.  it's for those reasons that we love what we do!  

More to come in the days ahead.  

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Knowing first hand how crazy your summer probably is is the only reason I haven't told you to update already. I'm an impatient blog reader.

I'm looking forward to updates about what y'all have been up to.

Pete and Gina Burgess said...

Glad to hear I don't have to dispatch that search plane after all...
Yay for a great summer!
Update for sure. Because downdate doesn't sound fun at all.

-Gina